Papago Golf Club is an ideal venue for groups and tournaments of all sizes with great service, great golf and great Grubb. Our tenured, professional team specializes in tournament and group event coordination ranging from small group events and corporate outings to full field tournaments of any size. With careful attention to detail, we take pride in assisting you at every stage - from preliminary planning through smooth coordination and execution on tournament day.
Only minutes from the Sky Harbor Airport, corporate events — meetings, conferences and conventions — have the convenience of booking a golf event on a day of travel.
All group outings include:
- Green Fees and Golf Car Fees
- Contact with our Head Golf Professional, Rob Hartmann, who works hand in hand with each group to deliver a memorable experience
- Personalized golf car signage and scorecards on your golf cars prior to play
- Welcome letter and local rules sheet with event's name
- Pairings and alphabetical lists
- Pre-printed contest signs (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc.) based on the group's needs
- Assistance in special event setup on the course
- Golf bag handling by our Player Services team
- PGA professional scoring designed especially for your event
- Golf Event On-the-Go lunches and pre- or post-event banquets in either our Evie’s Pavilion or Lou’s Bar & Grille
- Rental Clubs (the latest model PING driver, irons, fairway metals, and hybrids - per set including six Pinnacle golf balls)
- Merchandise discounts
- Gift Cards
- All event coordination including customized scoring and special event competitions
- Unlimited use of the practice facility one hour before play
Group Reservation Procedures
Groups of 16 or more may confirm their date up to 12 months in advance. A signed copy of the event contract and a deposit of 25% are required by the "Deposit Due" date on the contact. Failure to return a signed copy of the contract and deposit will result in cancellation of the tee times. Once within 30 days of the scheduled event date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Final Payment & Player Count
Deposit payment in full and final count of players is required 10 days before play in order to confirm your group reservation. Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card.
Any soft soled or soft spiked shoe may be worn while on the course.
Personal Coolers & Items
Due to state of Arizona liquor laws, guests are not permitted to bring coolers with alcoholic beverages onto the property. For your convenience, ice coolers are provided to guests and are located on our golf carts. Lou’s Bar & Grille offers full breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail menus, and is available prior to and after your round. Additionally, our on-course refreshment cars are stocked with a variety of beverages, food and snacks.
Request a Proposal
Please email Rob Hartmann, Head Golf Proessional, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Daryl Crawford, General Manager, at email@example.com to request a proposal. We would also love to hear from you by phone Call Papago Golf Club at (602) 275-8428. Our team is available for any questions or information that you may require. We look forward to being of service!